DemandWave is a digital marketing agency specializing in SEO results for a variety of B2B clients, ranging from e-commerce to cloud computing. I've been ghostwriting freelance content for them since 2015. Here are some examples.
Payment Processing Company:
- Blog: The Future of Wearable Payments
- Blog: Why Some Merchants Haven’t Activated Their Chip Card Terminals Yet
- Infographic: Why You Should Not Be EMV Compliant
- E-Book: EMV, Tokenization, & Encryption:
The Path to Securing your Small Business
Cloud Computing Services:
- Website content: Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Website content: What do Cloud Computing Services Mean to You?
Cloud Security Services:
From 2012 through 2014, I handled communications for a streaming music app, DeliRadio (now called Magnifi) which plays songs from bands with upcoming gigs near you.
E &J Gallo Winery
From 2014-2015, I wrote and produced daily social media posts, blogs, and campaign emails for various brands under E&J Gallo— the world’s largest winery. During that process, I worked with a digital strategy team to conceptualize and execute content using various brand voices targeted at a broad consumer base.
Blog post: André's Guide to An Epic Party
Blog post: Make Brunch Epic
Recipe: Peach Passion Bellini